Speaking of, one of my most favorite places is trying to help busy moms save time! Yes, Starbucks has just released a mobile app that will make it easier and quicker to get a yummy cup of iced caramel cappuccino...OK so maybe that's just one of my favorites! Read on to learn more!
With Starbucks Card Mobile App you can use select smartphone devices to pay for your Starbucks purchases, allowing you to experience the fastest way to pay at nearly 9,000 locations in the U.S., including 6,800 company-operated stores, more than 1,000 Starbucks locations in U.S. Target stores and nearly 1,000 Starbucks locations in Safeway stores. By offering the fastest way to pay in stores, Starbucks is making your morning coffee run even more convenient, giving you more time to get on with your busy day! Starbucks for Android™ and the Starbucks Card Mobile App for BlackBerry®, iPhone® or iPod® Touch have five core features:
- Pay with your phone: Enjoy the fastest, more convenient way to pay at nearly 9,000 Starbucks locations. Just download the app, enter your Starbucks Card number, scan and go.
- Manage your card account: Access your Starbucks Card balance directly from your phone.
- Reload your card balance: Use your smartphone to reload your Starbucks Card using any major credit card.
- Check your My Starbucks Rewards status: Find out how close you are to earning your next free drink.
- Find nearby Starbucks stores: Save time by finding a Starbucks store near you.
- Meal Planning- My husband (when he isn't deployed) and I sit down a make a weekly menu. It's so much easier to do and I don't spend the evening wondering what to cook. And if I do have one of those nights where I don't want to cook we can usually just substitute in leftovers or do a special meal out! It also helps to save money!
- Lay out the kids clothes the night before. Now that the kids are in pre-school, it's so much easier to set their clothes out the night before. Then I just have to get them up, help them get dressed, feed them and put them out the door. No arguing about what to wear.
- Keep a calendar. Yes, it can be on your phone, white board, desk calendar, computer...or all of those places. If me it's in all those places. It helps you to remember what you have to do and also is great for planning ahead for upcoming events.
- Special one of the blogging mommies out there- Write blog posts ahead of time. I've learned that if I can write my blog posts when the kids are sleeping or when they are in bed at night then it saves a lot more time for me during the day. It's easy to throw up a deal post but family life and reviews take time!
- Go shopping in the morning when the kids are at school or daycare. Now I know this is a hard one for moms that work 9-5 but for moms that have their own schedules or Stay at home this is a supreme idea. It's the perfect time to go. No one is in the stores and you can get in and out quickly!
- Don't be afraid to ask for help! When I'm in a time crunch I ask my husband or my neighbors for help. It works great because we are all military moms and our husbands are constantly deployed. We take turns watching the kids, cooking meals for the whole families, and even getting the kids ready for different events. It really does take off the stress! I love my military wives!
- Combine activities or as I like to call it multitask. I'm great at working on my blog, cooking and cleaning all at the same time. When it comes to the kids, I give one a bath while the other is brushing their teeth or getting dressed. It really makes things easier.
- Don't be afraid to say no. Yes, this is a hard one I had to learn. I want to tell everyone yes but then I realized there just isn't enough time in a day and it's okay to say no. Do what is reasonable and you're a lot happier person.
- Make lists! I am the queen of list writing. We write our to do list on the white board every day. We also make lists for errands and what we need to buy in each store. Now I just need to remember to take the lists with me!
- And my final tip, no matter how much I love Starbucks I can't afford it each day. So instead I opted to buy a one cup coffee maker. Not only does it save money and keeps me from wasting a ton of coffee but it also saves time. It only takes about 2 minutes to make a nice yummy cappuccino!
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Starbucks blogging program, for a gift card worth $30. For more information on how you can participate, click here
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest-quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. Download the Starbucks Card Mobile App Today!
More info on Starbucks: http://www.starbucks.com/
Starbucks on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Starbucks
Follow @starbucks on Twitter