Now that it's getting hot my kids love to play outside and it's usually easy to find things to entertain them while they are outside! However, on rainy days it's a different story. Especially on stormy days when our power goes out which has happened 4 times already!! Thanks, to GourmetGiftBaskets.com there is a solution for rainy day fun: The glow in the Dark Deluxe Care Package!
Now first if you don't know about GourmetGiftBaskets.com then here's a quick intro.
Searching for a gift that really represents you and accurately conveys your sentiments? Then look no further than GourmetGiftBaskets.com. If you're tired of the same old gift baskets dropped shipped from a warehouse, then you'll love our handmade gift baskets made with award-winning, critically acclaimed gourmet foods. And not only do they have foods but they have wine, toys, accessories, etc. They put everything but the Kitchen sink into their gift boxes so who wouldn't want them!?!
My Take: We received the Deluxe Glow in the Dark Care Package shown above! It is awesome! As you can see from my picture, my kids couldn't wait to jump in and start playing. It was early in the day so we just put the glow in the dark stuff away until later that night! They went right for the balls, and the markers! My son, the light lover, just had to have the flashlight with him for most of the day.
Here's a list of everything that is included in the box:
· Glow in the Dark Bumple Ball - 9" - This classic bumple ball glows in the dark extending the hours it can be used and perfect for our Night Time Camp Care Package.
· (2) Glow In the Dark Bracelets - 15 per tube - A total of 30 bracelets to be shared or kept to ones self. It really doesn't get more traditional than this.
· (2) Glow In the Dark Eye Glasses - Create memories that will last forever with these glow in the dark eye glasses. They won't help your vision, but they will help others spot you!
· (2) Glow Bars - 2 per package - Another item to glow in the dark, these glow bars could be used for a variety of things and if necessary even to light a pathway in the dark.
· (2) Glow In the Dark Mouthpiece - This care package for camp wouldn't have been complete without these glow in the dark mouthpieces. Their friends will love it!
· Flashlight - One of the most important things you need while at camp, this flashlight is sure to provide the safety needed in the dark.
· 2 AA Batteries by Duracell - You want to have these in the flashlight so you're ready to go.
· Glow in the Dark Rubber Band Bracelets - 12 pack - These are the talk amongst kids and adults of all ages these days and we made sure to include them in this care package!
· (2) Standard Playing Cards - Crazy eights, Slap Jack, Go Fish. You name the game and it will be played with these cards.
· Sudoku Puzzle Books - Is there a more addictive game mind game out there? We just love these puzzles and know this book will provide some quiet time to work the mind.
· Bendable PVC Pencil - 12.5" long - A pencil is very important to have at camp. Making it bendable just adds another dimension.
· Pencil Sharpener - Sharpen that pencil to play your puzzle books or write notes to your friends.
· Temporary Tattoos - Show off a new temporary tattoo to your friend each day you are at camp. Kids always love these great and very classic items.
· S'Mores Card Game by Education Outdoors - 69 cards plus Instruction card - A fun card game that's perfect for the camp fire!
· Light Up Porcupine Fluffy Ball - Playing catch with this won't hurt, but it will be a ton of fun especially at night.
· Scribble Pad of Paper - 56 Sheets - 9" x 12" - A notepad gives you all that all important scrap paper to write notes to friends.
· Fine Point Washable Markers - 12 Piece Set - These markers are sure to get used for arts & crafts projects or a variety of other things at camp.
· Dream Catcher - Add that personal touch to their room with this great dream catcher.
· Ookie Ball - Our care packages are loaded with items that are sure to impress, and this classic toy certainly fits the bill!
Wow! That's a lot. And here's what I love! It's what I would call a family care package. There are a deck of cards, suduko book and a cute smore's game that is perfect for adults or older children. Then for the younger children you have markers and balls. This would be great to take on a camping trip! I was also impressed with their being two of some items. When you have a 3 and 2 year old, trying to get them to share is sometimes impossible. With two of items, they both can have fun playing together! Finally there is so much included in the box the kids can play for multiple days without getting bored (although in our case I hope the lights are never off for that long...hehehe).
Buy it: The Glow in the Dark deluxe care package can be purchased from GourmetGiftBaskets.com for the price of $59.99. While you are visiting, take a look around at all the other awesome gift baskets they have. There is also a summer fun care package and a Sports Care Package that is perfect for the summer months!
Win it: One lucky reader is going to get the chance to win the same care package that I reviewed! That's one lucky family! This giveaway will begin on May 29 and end on June 12. it is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified by email. They will then have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Just leave a comment to enter.
Mandatory Entry: Visit gourmetgiftbaskets.com and tell me what other package you would love to have!
Additional Entries(leave a comment for each):
- Like GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Facebook
- Follow GourmetGiftBaskets.com on twitter
- Tweet this giveaway and leave link (you can use the re-tweet widget)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry per each up to 5 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or GFC ( 1 entry for each)
Remember: Please complete the mandatory entry or all other entries are void. Also please be sure to leave a way to contact you in your comment! Good Luck!
Disclosure: This item was provided to me at no charge by gourmetgiftbaskets.com in exchange for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.