What's new about Propel Zero? They have taken out the calories while keeping the same great, natural fruit flavor, offering a great way for active women and men to replenish (vitamins C & E), energize (B vitamins) and protect (antioxidants) their bodies! So how can you try this out?! Well I'll tell you how!
First, Propel's Facebook page is hosting a great contest with the grand prize being a year's supply of Propel! Here's how you enter:
- Find Walmart sampling locations and dates here (They are giving away 3 million samples of new Propel Zero at Walmart stores across the country from March 19- April 24).
- Snap a photo of yourself with your favorite Propel Zero flavor at a sampling event (or wherever you happen to be)
- "Like" Propel Zero on Facebook
- Upload your photo to the Propel Zero Facebook wall and answer the question: "I stay active by... " (running, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, taking my dog for a walk, etc.)
- Tell us the name of the blogger (Mommy's Free Time) you heard about the sampling from
- Check back one lucky winner will be announced on April 29
Win it: 10, yes 10 people are going to win the prize pack shown above. This giveaway will begin on March 29 and end on April 12. It is open to the US only. The winners will be chosen via random.org and notified by email. They will then have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Just leave a comment to enter.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Propelzero and tell me what flavor you would like to try.
additional Entries (leave a comment for each):
- Follow Propel on Facebook
- Follow Propel on Twitter
- Follow Mommy's Free Time
- Follow Mommy's Free Time on Facebook (widget on left sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway using the re-tweet widget and leave link
Remember: Please leave a way to contact you in your comment. also, please be sure to complete the mandatory entry or all other entries are void. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I will be compensated by the company with the same prize pack I am giving away. The information shared was provided to me by the company. Any opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.