THEN, the future came to visit and by the future I mean the future of coffee makers: The Tassimo Brewbot! Yes, this machine is quite like the transformer it turns into on the website (yes, that is my favorite part of the website). Let me introduce you to the basics on this wonderful invention!
The new TASSIMO T20 by Bosch makes it even more convenient for people to enjoy their favorite barista-quality beverages without leaving the comfort of home. With a slimmer design and price, the T20 expands the TASSIMO lineup to three brewer options, enabling individuals and families to enjoy the perfectcup of their favorite brewed beverage whenever and wherever they like.
“The T20 delivers coffee shop-quality beverages in about one minute per cup with virtually no heat-up time, so more people can enjoy their favorite flavors without having to brew an entire pot,” said Michael Traub, president and CEO, Bosch home appliances. “The TASSIMO system utilizes patented T DISC technology to brews single cups of premium coffeehouse-quality beverages, including cappuccinos and lattes made with real milk creamer, espresso, crema, tea and hot chocolate – with more flavors to come. To create anunprecedented level of variety and value, Bosch partnered with Kraft Foods to offer more than 40 hot beverage T DISC flavors from some of the industry's most popular brands.
My Take: I am in love with this machine! I used to only drink coffee in the morning but who can resist fixing a nice cappuccino on a cold night. It's better than running out to the Starbucks which is about 15 minutes away. If I go through the drive through the coffee will be cold by the time I get home. Instead, I've turned my house into Starbucks and now I'm the new barista. (I've always wanted to be one). As a matter of fact I just fixed me a Starbucks Primo Cappuccino to drink while I write this review!
Here's what I received:
- a white Tassimo T20
- a brown color accessory kit (which matches perfectly with our new kitchen
- a pack of Starbucks cappuccino Primo T-Discs
- a pack of Gevalia signature Blend Coffee T-Discs
- a certificate for 2 complimentary packages of T Discs (which comes with the purchase of any Tassimo T20
So here's the pros:
- it makes one cup of coffee, no wasting
- it's super quick, takes about a minute to make a cup of coffee
- it's compact
- it can make LATTES and CAPPUCCINOS!
- easy to use
- it's a little on the loud side
- and you must remember to wait until the light turns orange (I believe I actually said green in the video) before you lift the lid or you could get burned
Buy it:: The Tassimo T20 can be purchased for the SRP of $129.99 and you can use the store locator to find a retailer near you! I know I saw it in Kohls or you can even purchase it online!
Win it: Yes, oh yes! You can win your very own Tassimo Brewbot and be a happy happy girl like me. This giveaway will begin on January 4 and end on January 19. It is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email. They will then have 48 hrs to respond before another winner is chosen. Just leave a comment to enter!
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Tassimo BrewBot website and tell me which T-Disc flavor you want to try the most.
additional Entries (leave a comment for each):
- Follow Tassimo on Facebook
- Follow Tassimo on Twitter
- Follow Mommy's Free Time
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link.(you can use the re-tweet widget just add @tassimotaster)
- subscribe to Mommy's Free Time
Disclosure: I was provided with a Tassimo T20 at no charge in exchange for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.