When I was first contacted by Diamond Earrings.org I just knew this couldn't be true. I just couldn't figure out what it was all about. Apparently it's quite simple. This is an online jewelry company that is just starting out and they want to get the word out and get as much support as they can before they open. They actually sent me a pair of their earrings to try out for myself. Were they real diamond earrings? No and they tell you that on the website. They are simulated (aka cubic zirconia) diamonds. And to me this is perfect. I don't wear around earrings too much because my little one likes to try and pull them out. So I don't need something expensive to wear around. These are perfect! I was pleasantly surprised. They don't look cheap. They are just as nice as any other costume jewelry that is out there. And all I had to do is share this wonderful website with you. Right now there isn't anything on the site but a chance to get your earrings but apparently there will be more later.
So do you want to know how you can get your own earrings? Well I can tell you two ways.
1. Visit diamondearrings.org and follow the directions. You just add the earrings to your cart, mention their website, pay $3.77 for shipping and you get your earrings.
2. Win it: Diamondearrings.org has generously offered to give one of my readers their very own pair of earrings. This giveaway will begin on Sept. 28 and end on October 12. It is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified by email. They will then have 48 hrs to respond before another person is chosen.
Mandatory Entry: Since Diamondearrings.org is keeping simple, I'll keep it simple too. To enter all you have to do is leave me a comment telling me you want to win!
Of course everyone wants to heighten their odds so here's your extra entries:
- follow Mommy's Free Time on Twitter
- follow Mommy's Free Time on Facebook
- Tell me an event you would wear your earrings to